BreezeACCESS 2.4 is BreezeCOM's state-of-the-art IP-based broadband wireless access solution that provides Internet Service Providers (ISPs) with the ability to deliver 21st century high-speed Internet access to their customers.
BreezeACCESS 2.4 operates in the unlicensed 2.4 GHz ISM band. Most countries have opened frequencies in the unlicensed 2.4 GHz ISM band, which allows for the use of the bandwidth without the expense of buying or applying for licenses. This enables Internet service providers to quickly enter and compete in the market for high speed Internet access at relatively low cost.
BreezeACCESS 2.4 offers an exceptionally low "first subscriber" infrastructure cost making it the ideal solution for new operators and ISPs who are building their subscriber bases. Once the wireless infrastructure is in place, it can be scaled upward to support thousands of subscribers per cell.
BreezeACCESS 2.4 Highlights:
- Optimized for IP - Packet Switching based
- Fast Internet Access - up to 3Mbps per Subscriber
- Always On Connectivity
- Fast Deployment
- Low Initial Investment
- Scalable Architecture
- Simultaneous High-Speed Data and IP Telephony
- High Capacity - up to 36Mbps per Base Station
- Large Coverage - Cell Radius of up to 8 Km (5 mi)
- Interference-free Operation
- Radius Billing
- SNMP Management